After the success of last year’s campaign, we have again decided to give back to the community with our ‘12 Days of Giving’ initiative! In the 12 days leading up to Christmas, we are donating free airtime to a different charity each day.
Then on Christmas Day we are going AD-FREE, dedicating all advertising space to Community Service Announcements for a range of charities – from the big names we’re all familiar with, right down to smaller organisations that need a helping hand.
As our CEO Phyllisse Stanton puts it, “This time of year is all about giving. To get into the spirit of Christmas, Aurora hopes to make a difference by helping those in need. There are so many charities out there that do amazing work but don’t get enough public recognition. ‘12 Days of Giving’ is all about bringing attention to these great causes so that each charity can continue to build on their successes within the community”.
So if you’d like to help, check out the list below and click on whichever one takes your fancy. We appreciate your support, and every little bit makes a difference!
Our 12 Days of Giving
- Thursday, 13th December - Good Beginnings www.goodbeginnings.org.au
- Friday, 14th December – Australian Lung Foundation www.lungfoundation.com.au
- Saturday, 15th December – Fitted For Work www.fittedforwork.org
- Sunday, 16th December – WWF-Australia www.wwf.org.au
- Monday, 17th December - National Aboriginal Sporting Chance Academy (NASCA) www.nasca.com.au
- Tuesday, 18th December – The Big Issue www.thebigissue.org.au
- Wednesday, 19th December – Landcare Australia www.landcarelife.com
- Thursday, 20th December – Life Changing Experiences Foundation www.lifechangingexperiences.org
- Friday, 21st December – Cancer Council Australia www.cancer.org.au
- Saturday, 22nd December – Animals Australia www.animalsaustralia.org
- Sunday, 23rd December – AEIOU Foundation www.aeiou.org.au
- Monday, 24th December – ParaQuad NSW www.paraquad.org.au
If you work for a charity or not for profit organisation and would like your CSA to be included in our Christmas Day schedule and beyond, just drop us a line at email@example.com or call on (02)9370 9999.